Our Finance Service includes the following:
- Preparation of occupancy costs for current tenants on an annual basis and a budget for upcoming year.
- Submit accurate and timely accrual based financial statements monthly and year to date to the owner no later than the 15th day of the following month.
- Provide service as the “purchasing agent” for the owner in accordance with the spending policy as set out by the owner.
- Preparation of all checks, maintenance of all financial records and timely disbursements of all funds on accounts payable.
- Liaise with and provide all appropriate documentation to tenants as required.
- Collection of rent on a monthly basis
- Advise on an ongoing basis of any changes in tenancy.
- Maintain records with respect to leases and occupancy cost. Set up a separate trust account for each owner.
- Arrange an insurance appraisal at least every two years to ensure that full replacement cost of the building is maintained.